How to Contribute to the Infobright Community Edition Project
Infobright Community Edition (ICE) 3.0 has fundamentally reinvented data warehouse architecture, delivering a solution that works smarter, not harder. Contributions from the community are important to making sure the product continues to improve and incorporate innovation. By joining the ICE community, you can have a voice in the product's roadmap, features and reliability. Here are some ways to get involved:
- Report bugs or contribute enhancement requests or feature requests in our tracking system. Please see Report a Bug for information about what we look for in a bug submission.
- Join the ICE Forums to ask questions of our community, share your use cases and ideas about how to improve ICE or help someone else with their issue.
- Submit patches for new and or fixed behavior. See below for details about how to submit code.
- Submit help system or documentation corrections or improvements by opening a new issue and attaching the text. It is not necessary to submit a bug in the bug tracker for documentation or help system changes, although it is important to identify where the text should go.
- If you are interested in becoming an ICE Contributor, please review the Contributor Agreement and send email to mark dot windrim at infobright dot org.